Vintage SCHATZ'Ships Bell' Marine Maritime Brass Ship Wheel Desk Clock withStand
Here is a recent Estate Find. The Dial is a Silver Metal Dial Signed "Schatz Ships Bell 8 Day 7 Jewels made in West Germany". The Wood Stand Measures Approx. 9 1/4" Wide x 2 3/4" Deep x 3 3/4 Tall, and The Clock Itself Measures Approx. 6 1/2" in Diameter x 2", with a 3 1/4 Dial.
This Has a Schatz German 7 Jewel Brass Mechanical Wind-up 8 Day'Time & Strike' Movement with Ships Bell Strike, Made in Germany. It Includes a Winding Key! The Clock is Fully Wound, But Does Not Tick, It Strikes Correctly if The Hands are Advanced. This Will Make a Great Addition to Any Collection!!!
The item "Vintage SCHATZ'Ships Bell' Marine Maritime Brass Ship Wheel Desk Clock withStand" is in sale since Monday, March 15, 2021. This item is in the category "Collectibles\Clocks\Vintage (1930-69)\Wall". The seller is "rmagiccds" and is located in Sandown, New Hampshire. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Base Size: 9 1/4" x 2 3/4" x 3 3/4" Wood Base
- Stand: Mahogany Wood Desk Cradle Stand
- Brand: Schatz
- Age: 1950 - 1970
- Modified Item: No
- Time Period Manufactured: Vintage (1930-69)
- Working: No, Overwound, Needs Attention
- Extras: Winding Key
- Style: Maritime Nautical Ship Marine Boat
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Germany
- Clock Size: 6 1/2" Wide x 2" with a 3 1/4" Dial
- Case Style: Brass Ship Wheel Porthole Style Wall Case
- Chime: Bell with Ship's Bell Strike
- Dial: 3 1/4" Silver Metal Dial
- Case: Brass
- Clock Type: Ship's Bell Strike Brass Marine Desk Clock
- Clock Movement: Schatz German 7J Brass Wind-Up 8 Day Time & Strike
- Maker: Schatz Clock Company Germany